Moroccan First Channel broadcaster
Abdellah Hannouni: Thank you. The debate of the first day of the regular session of the Royal Advisory Council for Saharan Affairs was characterized by a kind of objectivity and a sense of the seriousness. It concerned the latest developments of the national cause, and the last preparations for the final application of self-government in the southern provinces. The most important point on which everyone focused upon was the issue of reconciliation between the Sahara inhabitants to turn the past page and enter into the stage of development, confidence, peace and a bright future.
- Broadcaster: What is the importance of the second point in the agenda concerning air transport and road network in the southern regions,
- Abdellah Hannouni: It helps lift the isolation of these areas, the second point is also the continuation of development workshops being experienced by modern Morocco and, therefore, air transport and transport in general, comes within this range in order to expand the overall development in its various types and various manifestations.
- Mohammed Khae: Today we are in a regular session, a session of the Royal Advisory Council for Saharan Affairs to discuss important topics, including the national cause. The national issue is in a critical stage. It will discuss the issue of autonomy as a final solution to resolve this problem which has lasted too long.
- Lahcen Mahraoui: This session held in Smara visited by His Majesty the King a few days ago where he launched several development projects. We hope, God willing, this session meets the inhabitants aspirations.
- Khaled Bouida: We are discussing the problems related to air transport and autonomy, which will give new impetus for air transport, which will link the recovered regions Mauritania and Senegal. It will give a strong impetus to these areas. We are in the city of Notables the city of the beginning.
- Brika Zerouali: The Council’s objective is to set up the region’s economic development and at the same time, study self-government and support it. In fact, many reasons that led to the meeting of the Council in the city.
- Kamal Mkamaltou: the session opened this morning, and dealt with the first point on the agenda, ie self-government, which opened the discussions for all members to give their proposals and opinions.
- Fatima Laili: Autonomy is really a great asset because it can be a solution, without looser or winner. Frankly, this is a major political solution, while the other party calls for war, we say we have to find political solution to the region, because through a political solution we can serve the whole Maghreb.