The meeting of the Moroccan delegation from CORCAS with Mr John Paul Parass the general secretary of the French socialist party , and Mr Ghodan , the international secretary of the party, which took place on Wednesday at the headquarter of the party, was successful , as both party officials in their intervention mentioned the following:
- to encourage the Moroccan proposal which has an overall look to reach a settlement to the Sahara issue, with no winner and no looser .
- Negotiation is the only mean for a settlement to the dispute.
- To congratulate Morocco for the evolution of its position concerning the conflict
- Globalization requires great Maghreb
- The position of socialists in order to help out in terms of a solution to the conflict, according to the general orientation of the United Nations
- a promise to bring closer the points of View of the parties concerned, and convince them in this matter
News concerning Western Sahara issue/ Corcas